Requests for Proposals
The Request for Proposals (RFP) page presents the current RFPs. Below is a list of RFPs administered by the Board of Crime Control. Each program has individual requirements such as match, project descriptions, attachments, and due dates that are crucial to a successful application.
The Grants Schedule presents an overview on the individual grants available through the Board of Crime Control.
The Grant Description displays the intent, eligible applicants, criteria, match, and restrictions of each block grant.
Call for technical assistance if any of the components are unclear. Staff
contacts and telephone numbers can be found under Contact
- #13-09 Enforcing Underage Drinking Laws (EUDL) - CLOSED
- #13-07 Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Multi-Jurisdictional Drug Task Forces - CLOSED
- #13-05 Juvenile Justice Title II Formula Grant - CLOSED
- 2013 JDAI Annual Plan - CLOSED
- 2013 JDAI 3-Year Plan - CLOSED
2013 Title II JDAI MOU Template - CLOSED
- #13-01 STOP Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Funds - CLOSED
- 2013 STOP VAWA Resource Disclosure Form - CLOSED
- #13-02 Sexual Assault Services Program (SASP) Funds- CLOSED
- 2013 SASP Resource Disclosure Form- CLOSED
- #13-03 Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) - CLOSED
- 2013 Victims of Crime Act Addendum - CLOSED
- #13-04 Misdemeanor Probation - Domestic Violence - CLOSED
- #13-06 Juvenile Accountability Block Grant (JABG) - CLOSED
- #12-10 Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Drug Prosecution Coordinator - CLOSED
- #12-09 Residential Substance Abuse Treatment (RSAT) - CLOSED