Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding (CESF)
#20-07 (CV) Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding (CESF) Request for Proposals (RFP) Approximately $1 million will be initially available. The maximum dollar amount for which any applicant may apply is $50,000. Eligible applicants include units of city, county and tribal governments; state agencies; non-profit agencies; and for-profit agencies.
Coronavirus Impact Survey
MBCC encourages all to fill out the survey. Data collected from the survey will help MBCC assess the impact of COVID-19 throughout Montana and develop solutions to distribute resources to the areas in need.
CESF Q&A Page
Questions about CESF? Submit inquiries using this form and MBCC staff will promptly post answers in the FAQ section.
MBCC Email Updates
3/18/2020: MBCC Subgrantee Update #1 COVID-19 Impacts
3/24/2020: MBCC Subgrantee Update #2 Guidance on Short Term Administrative Relief for Grantees Impacted by COVID-19
4/22/2020: 2020 Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding (CESF) Information
4/24/2020: #20-07 (CV) Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding (CESF) RFP Now Available
6/2/2020: #20-07 (CV) Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding (CESF) RFP Update
7/14/2020: #20-07 (CV) Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding (CESF) RFP Update
9/9/2020: #20-07 (CV) Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding (CESF) RFP Update
10/1/2020: #20-07 (CV) Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding (CESF) RFP Update
National Criminal Justice Association (NCJA)
NCJA COVID-19 Resources Page:
Check back often for webinars, information about COVID-19 justice system response, and information for justice sector partners.
The CESF Primer:
A short webinar highlighting important details about the CESF program, including details about allowable uses, eligibility, timing and access to funds.
- Accompanying the webinar is this two-page fact sheet, which is written to help local government partners understand how to access CESF fund.
Understanding FEMA and Coordinating Coronavirus Response with State and Local Emergency Managers:
Topics discussed in this webinar include:
- The purpose and focus of a governor’s emergency declaration under the Stafford Act
- How FEMA, the state emergency management agencies, and county emergency managers coordinate funding and response activities
- How supplies and other resources are directed through the local, state, and national emergency stockpiles, and
- How state and local law enforcement agencies work with their state and county emergency management agencies.
U.S. Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women (OVW)
COVID-19 FAQs for OVW Grantees Regarding the Payment and Use of Leave for Grant-Funded Staff