On February 17, 2009, the President signed into law the AmericanRecoveryand Reinvestment Act of 2009. The Recovery Act includes significant additional resources
through the Office of Justice Programs(OJP) for Montana
law enforcement, victims of crime, and criminal justice services through formula and competitive grant funding.
For more information about the OJP Recovery Act funding opportunities go to: www.ojp.usdoj.gov/recovery/.
The state of Montana Recovery Act website is: www.recovery.mt.gov.
The Federal Recovery Act website is: www.recovery.gov.
To learn more about the ARRA go to: National Criminal Justice Association (NCJA).
- Recovery Act Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Projects
- Recovery Act Victims of Crime & STOP Violence against Women Acts Projects
- Recovery Act Projects Photos
- Recovery Act Board Actions and Materials
- Justice Assistance Grant Funding Opportunities
Recovery Act Justice Assistance (JAG) Local Grants
Recovery Act Justice Assistance (JAG) State Funding
The State of Montana Justice Assistance Grant application has been submitted and is available
for review at the MBCC office. Contact Mark Thatcher for further information at 444-3605 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Montana Board of Crime Control Funding Opportunities
Available Funds and Process for MBCC to Award Funds
Recovery Act Violence Against Women (VAWA) Funding
Recovery Act Victims of Crime (VOCA) Funding
- Direct Office of Justice Programs Funding Opportunities
- Public Input and MBCC Contact Information
- Request for Proposals
#09-18 Recovery Act JAG Purpose Areas Program - CLOSED
#09-17 Recovery Act JAG Stimulus Funds for Small Jurisdictions - CLOSED
#09-09 Recovery Act STOP Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Grant - CLOSED
Recovery Act STOP VAWA Resource Disclosure Form - CLOSED